This is the wall sign. It is a development from one of my initial drawings. I like the fact it has text and image on it because it makes it more appealing and attracts people more. One of the main purposes of a sign is to be prominent so people can see it with ease. I used the designated red heritage zone colour for consistency.
This is the finger sign. After considering other initial designs, I wanted it to be nice and simple in the end. Once again the colour zone is indicated as the shopping zone colour and the sign points to the high street where most of the shops are.
Illustration is a new program to me, so learning it was quite tricky even though it has a similar layout to other programs I've used like Photoshop. I had trouble getting some of the tool to work like the gradient tool to make the pole look metallic.


No comments:
Post a Comment